Aviantes-Designer - Changelog
Current version: V1.1.0
Suitable for the framework version V1.1.4 and higher
- Database description files with empty attributes within XML elements cause
exceptions in the framework. Therefore empty attributes are now deleted within
XML files when they are saved. In order to delete empty attributes within
existing XML files the easiest way to achieve this is to open the project and then
to choose "File/Save all".
- Server and client can now be started directly from the designer for test
and devoloping purposes. For this only an external database is necessary.
- Server configuration has been extended: application id and log name added.
- Keystrokes for menu items have been added.
- It is now possible to create a war archive. For this the menu item
Tools/Build has been added.
- The resources attribute has been removed from the template for the client
module list (file modules.xml). This caused exceptions during client start, when
no matching properties files exist.
- Backup files from changed XML files get the file extension .bak now.
- Server configuration is not editable anymore after the project has been
- All empty attributes are deleted now when an XML file is opened or saved.
Empty attributes cause problems at database description files for example.
- The current timestamp will now be inserted as version, when database
description files are stored.
- The current directory for the file dialogs at the project settings dialog
are now always initially set to the project directory first.